Tuesday, June 2, 2009

02/06/2009

this is my 1st blog, o new blog, yesterday so many kind of thing is happen...
js like i working wanna back home bout 9p.m, i from shah alam to my house
need 30mint if i bring the motor slow... if i bring the motor fast also need 15min
so yesterday i got something to do... then i bring fast... my motor meter is 120km/h
then at the 'shell' there got 1 fucker kenali... pukima dia came out without c at the back... then got 1 car is wan eat inside alr is wira..... then i at middle gam2 past it... i thinking if i no past it.. shit men i alr in hospital....
kind of 2day me off day... walao eh my off9 very boring de lolz... nothing to do.. no go out de... very sien ar.... js now midnight i playing counter strike till moring... my eyes oso pain liao n very sien.... then i go sleep till 3p.m... syok.... haha...
but is boring my off... no go out de...but i wan ajak 1 girl came out.. but she is far... ipoh leh... shit lolz... wan kao her oso hard... she still saying sure break de longdistant.... but if really2 love i think it won`t break n must believe each another lolz... but she say to me.... oOo nah... sure break 1... she got trying before... i think that boy o.... sure no love her de.... c another more beauty thn go kao another.... make until her no believe the love.... T.T
hard hard hard hard.... wtf....
kind of my gf... i already break wit her almost 1month... i cannot accept her de mind... suck men... i calling she go my home.... the answer is :"not yet time", "i so scare","don wan la"... wat the kind of that answer?? i not so understand.... v alr 3 month still "not yet time??"= fuck you la... 3 month liao leh... if not wait marry then c my parent??? " i so scare" = scare wat lan o??? my parent oso won`t eat you de la... mahai.... "don wan la" = pukima lu why don wan??? ar v couple?? if couple must c parent de... don wan wat lin i also don know...sometimes, i also don know wat she thinking about.... then easy... "V BREAK LA" cos no need so fan...
seen like mothersday... my sister bring v go eat... my brother bring he de gf, my sister bring she de bf, mapuki.. i got gf liao still cannot bring out.... like this v couple o wat i also don know... i still lie my mum she working till night
but she working half day onli... am i so pig???

No comments:

Post a Comment