Wednesday, June 3, 2009

03/06/2009

haizzz... 2day so sad...i "kena turun pangkat"... wtf my manager really suck la....
i wan resign... but can`t cos haven`t get another work...why my life so suck ar??....
before this work at klang then jump to shah alam, then now jump back to klang.... fuck la...
hate it... bull shit....i hate my manager....
Wa yesterday i going play Counter Strike till 3a.m.. syok la... but cannot wake for work... got abit late alr...^.^ then my manager asking me y im late.... i say too late sleep... he say y so late sleep... know 2 day wan work rite??.... i say i back my kampung... wahahahaha js lie him.... n he oso get lie...
im love 1 ppl but that ppl no love me... how can i do?? shit la...
think here think there... am i need go ipoh stay at there then she will accept me??
do u think she will accept me??

No comments:

Post a Comment